The low-tech: what if progress changed sides?
– Corentin de Chatelperron co-founder of the Low-tech lab association
– Philippe Bihouix, engineer, managing director AREP
– Gildas Guiella, executive director of wakatlab in six cities in Burkina Faso
– Medard Agbayazon, president of Blolab in Cotonou and Porto Novo in Benin
– Julie Mittelmann, engineer and coordinator of the project “Low-tech solutions at the service of territorial sobriety” at the Low tech lab.
NewsletterReceive all the international news directly in your mailbox
Follow all the international news by downloading the RFI application